I can't quite see myself getting there, so I am making my own '100 Thing' challenge.
Mine is simpler, but still very hard...I'm getting rid of '100 Things'.
Groups of items count as 1.
Each item will be disposed of in the most environmentally friendly manner, whether it is Freecycle, recycle, selling etc...
- Screener DVDs
- Boxes of VHS
- Old Computer Monitors in the garage
- Old CD Players in the garage - at least 2, maybe 3
- Bags of clothes
- Large box of glass bottles w/ lids (uhm…)
- Twin Mattress in garage
- Pile of scrap wood in the yard <-- DONE - given to a theatre group for set building
- Baby items (swing, clothes, carseat, toys etc)
- Unwanted books (at least 50)
- Bag of hardened cement that has sat around for 2 years
- Broken Dolly
- 2 sets of weird Mexican bells that I have hauled all over *sigh*
- Box of random office junk décor
- Bottles of old condiments in the fridge
- Bottles of old spices & sauces in the spice cupboard
- Old not so yummy noodles in the kitchen drawers <-- DONE, composted
- Grapevine wreaths in garage
- 2 wooden Swan thingys in the garage
- Broken cement chunks from pulling fence posts (about 6)
- Old Computer parts & towers in garage
- 3 cookbooks from previous occupant - not sure why I kept them
- Box of horse tack in garage (minus saddle ;o))
- Broken VCR
- Old TV in bedroom
- Ugly white bathroom cabinet
- Random, unnecessary DVDs
- Old digital camera - works great (+cords!)
- Old mop that was replaced by Swiffer
- Curtain rod from previous occupant - UGLY
- Random unused linens from Linen Closet
- Old leaky hose
- Misc. plastic plant pots
- Broken PS2
- Old broken bouncy horse toy
Ok that's 35. I have 65 more to go. My life and my home are over-cluttered so this is very exciting to me.